Friday, 11 November 2016

HappyBerryCrochet is on Instagram

It's official, I've finally made it to Instagram!

Well, I've actually been on Instagram for a few months, but I was using my hubby's phone as mine was something from the stone age, but it was proving very difficult to enjoy it to its full extent. I am happy to say that I have now been lucky enough to purchase my own smart phone and I have to confess I am enjoying the camera a lot! It is so handy to just catch a moment and then share it with you guys.

So my Instagram account is a wonderful way, as I now live on there, to get in touch with me! It is also where I share behind the scene photos of what I am currently working on designing, as well as my travels out and about. You can get so many sneak peeks, but also catch up on previous designs of mine that you may not know about.

I do hope you will pop by and say hello if you have Instagram yourself. You can find me at https://www.instagram.com/happyberrycrochet See you there! (^-^)


    

Visit my website at: www.happyberry.co.uk