Friday, 26 May 2017

Win a Furls Crochet Hook


** COMPETITION NOW CLOSED **
Winner was cuppabooks1 - See latest post.

Win an Heirloom Furls Crochet Hook worth $79!

Last year I was lucky enough to get my hands on a beautiful Furls crochet hook, but I've just never used it as I'm a creature of habit and just too in love with my Clover Softtouch hooks. So! to pass on the love and not let this gorgeous hook sit unused and unloved, I'm going to give it away to one lucky crocheter! To enter simply follow me on Instagram and comment on my competition post to tell me what you would make with this hook! The best answers will be put to a panel of HappyBerry judges and 1 lucky winner will be chosen. I feel it's going to be a tough choice!! 

Competition ends Friday 2nd June 2017. 

If you don't have Instagram then you can also comment below with your answer, simply tell me what you would make with this crochet hook if you won it!

You can find out more about Furls Crochet at www.furlscrochet.com

Good luck!!



This is not a paid for promotion. Open to everyone as long as Royal Mail deliver to your country.